Calibration and Instrumentation
Trilab offers a range of calibration and instrumentation services. This includes on-site and off-site calibration and repair services for a large range of engineering metrology equipment including:
- Sieves to AS 1152, NATA Construction Materials Testing and ASTM requirements
- Dial Gauges to NATA Construction Materials Testing requirements
- Dial Gauges to AS2103 requirements
- Load Cells / Proving Rings
- Concrete Testing Machines
- Materials Testing Machines
- Single Range and Delta Range Electronic Balances to 60 kg
- Pressure Gauges / Transducers
- Vernier calipers
- Rubber hardness
Working To Standards
Trilab also provides development, troubleshooting and support services of existing software assisting in the automation of laboratory test methods.
Trilab’s reporting system allows rapid turnaround of calibration results and reports, and maintains a specific database of client equipment re-calibration due date reminders.
For information about Trilab’s accreditation click here.
Please contact us for a quotation or further information.
For a copy of Trilab’s Capability Statement click here.